The main components of ceramic water cups are kaolin, clay, porcelain stone, porcelain clay, colorants, blue and white materials, lime glaze, lime alkali glaze, etc. Jingdezhen ceramic cup is mainly made of kaolin ceramic raw material, which is a kind of clay mainly composed of kaolinite. It is named after it was first discovered in Gaoling Village, northeast of Jingdezhen, Jiangxi Province. Its chemical experimental formula is: Al203·2SiO2·2H20, and the weight percentages are: 39.50%, 46.54%, 13.96%. Pure kaolin is dense or loose lumps with white and light gray appearance. When contaminated by other impurities, it can be dark brown, pink, beige, etc., with a greasy feeling, easy to knead into powder, white color after calcination, high refractoriness, is an excellent porcelain raw material.
Ceramic water cup - craftsmanship
1. Clay training: Porcelain stone is taken from the mining area, pounded with water, washed to remove impurities, and then precipitated into brick-shaped mud blocks. Then mix the mud with water, remove the slag, rub it with your hands, or step on it with your feet to squeeze out the air in the mud and make the water in the mud even.
2. Pulling the blank: Throw the mud ball on the center of the turntable of the reel car, and draw the rough shape of the blank with the flexion and extension of the technique.
3. Printing blank: The shape of the stamping die is to be spun according to the inner arc of the blank. The semi-dry blank is placed on the mold, and the outer wall of the blank is evenly pressed, and then demolded.
4. Sharpening the blank: Put the blank on the sharp barrel of the reel car, turn the turntable, and turn it with a knife to make the blank with proper thickness and smooth inside and outside. This is a process with high technical requirements.
5. Drying the billet: Place the processed billet on a wooden rack to dry.
6. Carving: Use bamboo, bone or iron knives to carve patterns on the dried or semi-dry body.
7. Glazing: The ordinary round mouth adopts dipping glaze (immerse the blank in the glaze pot, and lift it up immediately when the edge of the mouth is flush with the glaze surface) or glaze (inject the glaze slurry into the blank and shake it to make the top, bottom, left and right glaze evenly, and then quickly Pour out the excess glaze paste), cut utensils (relative to "round utensils", "round utensils" refer to round utensils formed by the method of drawing blanks, such as bowls, plates, dishes, etc. And the utensils with more complicated forming process, Such as bottles, statues, pots, jars, etc., they are called "cutters") or large-scale round utensils with blowing glaze (the method is to cover the bamboo tube with spun yarn, dip it in the glaze and blow it with the mouth, and repeat this many times, the thickness of the blank surface can be obtained. uniform glaze layer).
8. Kiln firing: The time course is about one day and night, and the temperature is around 1300°C. First build the kiln door, ignite the kiln, the fuel is pine wood, guide the piling technology, measure the fire, master the kiln temperature change, and decide the ceasefire time.
9. Color glaze: The color on the glaze, such as multicolored, pastel, etc., is to depict patterns and fill colors on the glazed surface of the fired porcelain, and then enter the red furnace to bake at low temperature at a temperature of about 700℃--800℃. In addition, before firing the kiln, painting on the green body, such as blue and white, underglaze red, etc., is called underglaze red, which is characterized by the fact that the color is under high temperature glaze and will never fade.
Ceramic Water Cup - Features
The main raw material of ceramic cups is mud, not rare metals, which will not waste our living resources, nor pollute the environment, neither destroy resources, nor poisonous and harmless. The selection of ceramic cups reflects the awareness of environmental protection and the care of our living environment.
The ceramic cup is environmentally friendly, durable and practical. It is the crystallization of soil, water and fire. Natural raw materials, combined with the power of nature and integrated with human technology, have created a daily necessities that are indispensable in our lives. The invention of pottery is an important process of human civilization - it is the first time that human beings have used natural things according to their own will. A brand new thing created. Judging from the late Paleolithic pottery pieces found in the Nihewan area of Yangyuan County, Hebei Province, the production of pottery in China has a long history of many years.