2. Do not put the dinnerware containing gold in the product into the microwave oven to prevent the gold from falling off (unless it is gold that can be microwaved).
3. The pH value of the detergent should be between 11-11.5.
4. When washing with clean water, the water temperature should not exceed 80°C.
5. Do not immerse the hot cup directly in cold water, so as not to damage the porcelain due to rapid temperature changes.
6. If the product is slightly scratched, use toothpaste to lightly polish it to reduce the scratches.
7. If there are tea stains, clean them with lemon juice or vinegar.
8. It is best not to use it in sudden cooling and sudden heating to avoid bursting.
Tangshan win-win Ceramics is a company specializing in the production and processing of dinnerware, cups, water sets, tea sets, coffee sets and other products, with a complete and scientific quality management system. Always adhering to the tenet of "customer first, quality first, reputation first" and the development concept of "quality is the life of the enterprise, culture is the brand of the enterprise", it attaches great importance to the innovative combination of traditional ceramic culture inheritance and modern ceramic culture.