If the bone china is well maintained, the integrity of the appearance and the permeability of the color will not change much, but if the bone china is not well maintained, there may be scratches or breakage, and the color will not be so bright. So, how to maintain bone china? These methods all work.
1. Try not to heat it in a microwave oven, because bone china contains gold components, and the gold will fall off when heated in a microwave oven.
2. Wash with clean water or warm water after use. The water temperature should not be too high, preferably below 80 degrees Celsius.
3. If you use detergent to clean bone china, pay attention to the pH value of the detergent. It is recommended that the pH value be between 11-11.5.
4. Don't put bone china directly into boiling hot water, and don't put hot bone china directly into cold water, as this will easily damage the quality of the porcelain.
5. If there are residual substances in the bone china, it should be cleaned up in time, and cleaned with lemon water or vinegar.
6. It is best not to let the bone china suddenly cool and heat, it is easy to break.
7. Don't put the bone china on the high fire to avoid burning the porcelain body and causing the porcelain to break.
8. Don't use bone china to hold heavy objects. It is recommended to put liquids, so that bone china is more durable and less likely to be damaged.