The main component of bone china is high-value natural bone powder. The production method is to add more than 30% herbivore bone meal (the ingredient is tricalcium phosphate) to the china clay. Brightness, heat retention, and color are unique to natural bone meal, which is milky white. Among them, the bone meal composition is more than 40%, and the color of the instrument is more milky white, which is a high-grade bone china (fine bone china).
The color of bone china is a natural milky white unique to natural bone meal. Generally speaking, the porcelain with 25% bone meal in the raw material can be called bone china. The internationally recognized bone meal content is higher than 40%, and the bone china with the best texture generally contains 51% high-quality beef bone meal. Among them, the bone meal composition is more than 40%, and the color of the utensils is more milky white, which is a high-grade bone china.
During the firing process of Tangshan Win-win Ceramics, its regularity, whiteness, transparency, thermal stability and other physical and chemical indicators are extremely demanding, so the rejection rate is very high. Due to the exquisite materials, fine production and strict standards, the value is higher than other porcelain types. The unique firing process and the addition of bone carbon make the impurities in the china clay eliminated, and the bone china looks whiter, finer, more transparent, lighter, less blemish, and thinner than ordinary china. The sense and strength are higher than that of ordinary porcelain, and it is twice that of daily porcelain. The higher the content of bone meal, the lower the clay composition, the easier it is to burn and crack during the production process. It requires higher technology in forming, which increases the difficulty of firing, so it is more precious.
Bone china has many outstanding advantages: the texture is fine, the whole body is milky white, and it is translucent under the light. The most valuable thing is that it is much lighter than ordinary ceramics. The maintenance of bone china is very simple. With detergent, just clean with lukewarm water. Can be placed in a sterilizing cupboard for high temperature sterilization. If scratches, you can use toothpaste to gently polish, if there are tea stains, you can use lemon juice or vinegar to clean. The bone china dinnerware of Tangshan Win-Win Ceramics is exquisitely matched. Each set has a poetic name, such as "Book Rhythm and Delicate Fragrance", "Hundred Years of Good Harmony", "Lotus Pond Moonlight", etc. The patterns of each dinnerware are unique With an expression, it creates an atmosphere. Therefore, which style of house is decorated and which style of bone china dinnerware is selected, it depends on the owner's personality and style. Every meal every day, before the feast, is served with enough graceful bone china to show extraordinary style.
Comparison of the essential differences between bone china and ceramics:
1. Light and heavy: the same type of bone china will be very light compared to ceramics;
2. Color: The color of bone china is as warm as jade, and the color of ceramics will be green;
3. Transparency: bone china has good light transmittance;
4. Good thermal insulation: Compared with traditional porcelain, bone china has better thermal insulation and better taste when drinking coffee or tea;
5. More durable: Due to the different components of bone china and ordinary porcelain, it can be thinner, tougher and more wear-resistant, not easy to wear and tear, and bone china will not crack once heat exchanged in 180 ℃ and 20 ℃ water;
6. High grade: Bone china is currently the only high-grade porcelain recognized in the world. It has the dual value of use and art. It is a symbol of power and status. It is known as the king of porcelain. The picture will appear very real on bone china. , very clear.
7. Listen to the sound: Hold the bone china in the palm of your hand, and hit the bone china bowl with a pen or a small stick, it will make a sound like a bell;
8. Choose a larger bone china bowl, pour as much water into it as about the first joint of the finger joints, dip your fingers in the water and rub it around the edge of the bowl, it will make a resonant "squeak" sound.