1. Cleft foot is a crack in the bottom of the product.
1. The moisture content of green clay is too low, and its plasticity and adhesion are poor. During forming, the diameter of the mud cake is too small, the position of the mud is incorrect, and the forming pressure is too high. If the drying time of the mold is too long and the demoulding is too late, the base body at the bottom of the model will crack; when demoulding, the feet will be stuck by the residual mud in the vent hole of the model and the feet will break.
2. Improper digging and glazing operations; tools that are not sharp; too strong or uneven force; mechanical equipment used for vibration, resulting in impact and injury to the bottom of the body.
3. When grinding the gray cloth, the method is incorrect. The weight of the fingers on the bottom plate of the blank is too large to damage the main body of the blank, and the cracks usually range from the feet to the shoulders.
4. There is too little charred powder at the bottom of a large product, which will affect the shrinkage of the green body during the sintering process and cause uneven sintering and shrinkage of the green body.
2. Mouth, ear and handle cracks. Ear handle cracks refer to cracks at the joints between the mouth, ears, handle attachments and the main body.
1. The main body of the adhesive part is too thin or too wet; the moisture content between the mouth, ears, accessories and the main body is too different, or the shape of the joints does not match; or the temperature of the accessories is different from the burning temperature of the main body and the water absorption rate is different.
2. Improper formulation of clay and poor viscosity; improper formulation of bonding mud and too low moisture content.
3. The bonding technology is not skilled, and the force is too strong or too light when bonding, so the joints in the mouth, ears, and joints eject unevenly, or there is no pressure ejected from the joints. , Excessive force when applying mud will damage the adhesive; when performing bonding operations, please remove the blank to avoid affecting the body.
3. Eye cracks refer to cracks locally formed around the leakage holes of pot products, or cracks on the edges of delicate eyes.
1. The plasticity and adhesion of the mud are poor, and the drying strength of the green body is low.
2. When the moisture content of the blank is too low, there is a problem with the eye-drilling tool itself when drilling, the eye-drilling tube does not meet the requirements, the holes are not sharp, and the force used when drilling is too large.
Tangshan win-win Ceramics is a company specializing in the production and processing of bone china dinnerware, ceramic water cups, bone china tea sets, bone china coffee cups, bone china advertising cups, bone china gift cups, conference cups and other products. It has a complete and scientific quality management system. We have always adhered to the tenet of "customer first, quality first, credibility first" and the development concept of "quality is the life of the enterprise, culture is the corporate brand", and attaches great importance to the innovative combination of traditional ceramic culture inheritance and modern ceramic culture.