1. When purchasing ceramic water cups, you must choose a regular market, and you must not be greedy for cheap products that do not have official manufacturers. According to national regulations, soak ceramic water cups in 4% acetic acid, the dissolved amount of lead shall not exceed 7 mg/liter, and the dissolved amount of cadmium shall not exceed 0.5 mg/liter.
2. When buying, pay attention to the color of the water cup, touch the surface of the water cup with your hands to see if the inner wall is smooth
3. Smell whether there is a peculiar smell
4. Do not buy ceramic water glasses with too bright colors. Usually the brighter the color of the water glass, the easier it is for heavy metals to exceed the standard
5. In-glaze and under-glaze water cups with strict raw materials and process control should be purchased
6. Boil the ceramic water cup for 5 minutes or soak it in vinegar for 2-3 minutes before use to dissolve toxic substances
Tangshan Win-Win Ceramics is a company specializing in the production and processing of dinnerware, cups, water sets, tea sets, coffee sets and other products, with a complete and scientific quality management system. Always adhering to the tenet of "customer first, quality first, reputation first" and the development concept of "quality is the life of the enterprise, culture is the brand of the enterprise", it attaches great importance to the innovative combination of traditional ceramic culture inheritance and modern ceramic culture.