Bone china water cups are made of exquisite materials, finely crafted, and strictly regulated. Its regularity, whiteness, transparency, thermal stability and other indicators are all extremely demanding. Due to the cumbersome process of high-grade bone china, it is more difficult to make than ordinary daily-use porcelain, and its manufacturing technology is difficult to popularize.
Because of its unique shape, simple and lively, white and delicate texture, bone china has always been used by nobles in various countries, and it is the only high-end porcelain recognized in the world.
Bone china enters the bone powder of animals in the middle of the production process. It is internationally recognized that the content of bone powder between 40% and 45% is called high-quality bone china.
Bone China Water Cup Maintenance Tips:
1. Just wash by hand. If you really don't want to wash by hand, you need to choose a dishwasher with "porcelain and crystal" cleaning functions.
2. Do not put it in a microwave oven to avoid gold loss (unless the reminder is a microwaveable gold component).
3. The pH value of the cleaning agent should be between 11-11.5. When washing with clean water, the water temperature should not exceed 80°C.
4. Do not simply immerse the hot cup in cold water, so as not to damage the porcelain due to rapid temperature changes.
5. If the product is slightly scratched, use toothpaste to lightly polish it to reduce the scratches.
6. If there are tea stains, clean them with lemon juice or vinegar.
7. The type of bone china is delicate and requires careful maintenance.