1. Bone china has a good background: it was invented by the British, and "foreign monks can recite sutras".
Porcelain was invented by the Chinese, but bone china was invented by the British in 1794 and immediately became popular among European royal families.
2. Good genes: adding animal bone powder to the porcelain body to enhance the performance of ceramics
In traditional ceramics, some industrial raw materials are added to improve the performance of ceramics, while bone china is the addition of herbivorous bone meal (mainly bovine bone meal) to the porcelain body. The main component of bone meal is calcium phosphate, which is an amino acid. It is a kind of nutrients that the human body must supplement, and it is a real healthy ceramic. The traditional ceramics do not contain calcium phosphate.
3. Good looks: white as jade, thin as paper, transparent as a mirror, sound like a chime
Bone china has four major characteristics in appearance, white as jade, white and translucent, as smooth as jade; thin as paper, different from the bulkiness of traditional ceramics, integrating practicality and decoration.
4. Good character: lead-free, cadmium-free dissolution, avoid heavy metal poisoning
Bone china, in the firing process, does not dissolve heavy metals such as lead and cadmium, which avoids heavy metal poisoning to the greatest extent. Especially in families with children, children with poor immunity are prone to lead exceeding the standard or even lead poisoning, causing various diseases.
Fifth, dress well: the surface is delicate and smooth, "washing dishes without detergent"
Bone china has a high density, and the surface is delicate and smooth. The oil drips on the bone china, just like dew on the lotus leaf, which is very easy to clean. Just rinse it off with warm water.
6. Marry well: only for the British royal family.
In the early days of its invention, only the royal family could enjoy bone china. It was not until the beginning of the 20th century that emerging rich and famous people could enjoy it. In recent years, bone china has gradually become popular all over the world. Bone china cutlery.